₹ 1,299.00 - ₹ 799.00
(as of Sep 21,2021 23:29:21 UTC – Details)
MADE OF BRASS
Vedvaani Tortoise ring is made of brass with gold polish, so you can get the shiny effect for a long period of time.
Adjustable in Size
Vedvaani Meru Ring is adjustable in any size finger, the joints are made in such a way that it will not get stuck in your hair, saree, etc. The edges are just well blended into each other.
· According to the Vedas It Is Believed That a Tortoise ring Brings Good Luck and Prosperity.
· Not Only In India But In Many Cultures Abroad Too, Meru ring is Considered To Be A Symbol of Positivity and Good Fortune.
· In Hindu mythology too tortoise was considered to be a reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. Tortoise rings are not just a beautiful style statement but have a lot of deep meaning in Feng Shui as well.
How to Wear Tortoise Ring?
A Tortoise ring when worn in the right manner and in the right finger is believed to deliver the best results, so here are some things to keep in mind while wearing a tortoise ring.
· The ring should always be worn on the index finger of the right hand. While wearing the tortoise ring always remember that the head of the tortoise should always face inwards or towards the person wearing it.
· Favourable metals for Tortoise ring is Gold, Silver, brass, and Panchdhatu… these metals help in keeping the divine energies intact.
· Before wearing the tortoise ring, soak in the raw milk or Kacha Dudh and keep it in MANDIR for some time to bless the ring with good luck and prosperity.
· The tortoise ring works more, when someone gives it to you as a PRESENTor GIFT… with good intensions. So if you are looking for a perfect Gift for someone you love, present him/her the Gift of VEDVAANI MERU RING.
Wearing Tortoise Ring Brings Good Luck, Prosperity, Long and Healthy Life.
Tortoise Rings For Men Helps You Sail Through All The Difficulties and Hardships Smoothly.
It Brings Peace To Your Mind and Helps Attain Success.
Tortoise Is Considered To Be An Important Symbol In Hindu Mythology & Feng Shui.